Our Traditional Services are at 8:45 and 11:00 AM in the Traditional Sanctuary. Here are a few things you’ll need to know about our in-person traditional worship:
- Nursery is available for infants-three-year-olds.
- People tend to dress up a little more for our traditional services, but you can wear whatever you want.
- You’ll hear traditional hymns led by various choir members or special guests.
- We love having kids in our services, so we have activity binders for kids in the Narthex.
- You can follow along with the bulletin, found in the Narthex or in the stands in front of the sanctuary. We’ll still be using liturgy, creeds, and prayers to connect to our history of faith.
Parking is limited, but you can always take the Sunday Shuttle (from the Oxford Square Parking Garage). Please leave spaces closest to the church for senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues.