Even though we’re back in the building for in-person worship (while still offering live-streamed services for those worshiping from home), things are a little different. Here are 5 things you’ll need to know about our return to in-person worship:
- Our 8:45 service now includes Holy Communion every Sunday (not just the first of the month). Nursery will be available for this service, but we won’t stream it.
- Most people dress up a little for this service, but you can wear whatever you’d like. However, we still encourage everyone wear a mask for the duration of the service.
- You’ll hear traditional hymns led by various choir members or special guests.
- The nursery is available for both services (no need to register your kids, either) but we love having kids in the service. Activity bags are available for kids in the Narthex.
- Follow along with the bulletin in your pew or find a digital version at ouumc.org/connect. We’ll still be using liturgy, creeds, and prayers to connect to our history of faith.
Parking is limited, but you can always take the Sunday Shuttle (from the Depot end of the Ford Center parking lot). Please leave spaces closest to the church for senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues.