Even though we’re back in the building for in-person worship (while still offering live-streamed services for those worshiping from home), things are a little different. Here are 5 things you’ll need to know about our return to in-person worship:
- The Traditional Service starts at 10:55 AM. Seating will be limited and spread apart, but you don’t need to register in advance. If the Traditional Sanctuary reaches capacity, we have overflow set up in the Modern Sanctuary.
- Most people dress up a little for this service, but you can wear whatever you’d like. However, we ask that everyone wear a mask for the duration of the service.
- You’ll hear traditional hymns led by various choir members or special guests. We ask that the congregation not sing along.
- The nursery is available (no need to register your kids, either) but we love having kids in the service. Activity bags are available for kids in the Narthex.
- Follow along with the bulletin in your pew or find a digital version at ouumc.org/connect. We’ll still be using liturgy, creeds, and prayers to connect to our history of faith.
One more thing: if you want coffee, you’ll have to bring it with you.
Parking is limited, but since we won’t be able to worship at capacity, the shuttle won’t run for a while. Please leave spaces closest to the church for senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues.