5 things to know about our Traditional Worship
- Services start at 8:45 & 10:55 AM.
- You’ll hear traditional hymns led by our Chancel Choir (and often special guest musicians).
- Most people dress up a little bit more, but we welcome you to come as you are.
- Follow along in the bulletin as we use liturgy, creeds, and prayers to connect to our history of faith .
- We look forward to meeting you. There’s coffee in the atrium.
Our parking lots are reserved for guests, senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues. We offer shuttle service from the Ford Center parking lot 8:30 AM-12:30 PM every Sunday.