5 things to know about our Modern Worship:
- Service starts at 9:00 AM. Seating is limited, so get there early.
- You’ll hear modern worship music led by our band. They may even play a traditional hymn every now and then.
- People wear anything from t-shirts and hats to full suits, so wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- We encourage people to worship freely. If you want to stand and dance, stand and dance. If you need to take a seat, take a seat.
- Did we mention there’s coffee?
Our parking lots are reserved for guests, senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues. We offer shuttle service from the Ford Center parking lot 8:30 AM-12:30 PM every Sunday.