Even though we’re back in the building for in-person worship (while still offering live-streamed services for those worshiping from home) things are a little different. Here are 5 things you’ll need to know about our return to in-person worship:
- The Modern Service starts at 9:00 AM. Seating will be limited and spread apart, but you don’t need to register in advance.
- You can wear whatever you’d like, but we ask that everyone wears a mask.
- You’ll hear modern worship music led by our band, but we ask that the congregation not sing along.
- The nursery is available (no registration needed!), and we love having kids in the service. We have worship binders for kids in the back of the Modern Sanctuary.
- If you want coffee, you’ll need to bring your own.
Parking is limited, but since we won’t be able to worship at capacity, the shuttle won’t run for a while. Please leave spaces closest to the church for senior adults, families with small children, and those with mobility issues.